This Is NOT a Typical Consortium. It’s a combination of Consortium, Think Tank, Diplomatic Forum :: Futuristic City-State Enclave Research, Public Policy and Governance :: Postdoctoral Fellowship Research on Reengineering the Urban Landscape, Futuristic Residential Architecture and Virtual Organizations :: and Virtual Organization Leadership Executive Sabbatical – all rolled up into one.
Full-Time Membership Participation. Membership participation for ALL Distinguished Member representatives MUST be on a full-time basis (standard 40 hours per week). If you have a busy schedule (or your organization cannot assign someone to meet that requirement), then you will NOT be able to participate. Your mission is just too important, critical and time-sensitive to be set aside as a pet project or part-time endeavor.
One of the Most Prestigious Consortia in the world. The Virtual Residential Community Consortium is one of the Most Prestigious Consortia anywhere in the world. We have a treasure trove of futuristic knowledge, information and intellectual property to share with those who “truly have a deep interest in The New Virtual Organization World.” Hence the reason why our membership dues are not your typical and average consortium fees :: and why we insist that ALL Distinguished Members are properly compensated by their employer or sponsoring organization for their participation on the consortium. Our consortium participation requirements are modeled after those for The New Virtual Organization World Consortium. See Can’t Afford to Join The New Virtual Organization World Consortium? Here Is How …
Historic Endeavor Participation. Re-engineering the urban landscape around the world for millennia and beyond. Fertile ground for fertile minds to architect a new landscape and sow the seeds of a new world (The New Virtual Organization World) for all of us as well as for future generations throughout the coming millennia. See All Roads Lead to Damascus:: Where All Dreams of a Better World Meet a Fateful End
Significant Collaboration. Extensive interaction with the titans and futurists of industry, academia, government and others from around the globe. Let US Manifest!
Deep Insight into Virtual Organizations. Opportunity to gain a deep insight into the world of virtual organizations we call “The New Virtual Organization World.”
Leverage of Current Investments. Opportunity to leverage huge amount of investments already made in existing technologies, as well as current and future R&D efforts, which can be readily applied toward the development of these virtual residential communities around the globe. See Exclusive Guide for Investors in The New Virtual Organization World.
Strategic Leadership. Demonstrate the ability to communicate the vision of the Consortium and provide strategic direction for its growth and success. An opportunity for you to Talk the Talk, Walk the Walk. See Exclusive Guide for Virtual Residential Community Consortium Members.
Join Virtual Residential Community Consortium
- Submit Membership Application
- A Video Conference between the proposed Distinguished Member (consortium representative) and the Founder of the Consortium will be scheduled in order to share and assess insights on your membership bid.
- If approved, you will receive a VRC Consortium Member Agreement along with instructions on how to proceed.
- Membership will become effective upon both – the execution of the membership agreement and the receipt of membership dues.
Annual Membership Dues:
- USD $1 Million
- Effective January 1, 2019 for *NEW MEMBERS ONLY :: USD $1.5 Million
* Current members will not be affected by this new rate upon membership renewal and any subsequent renewal periods.
Crypto Currency Payment Information:
- Effective July 1, 2018 we now accept ALL cryptocurrencies (Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Ethereum, Ripple, EOS, Cardano, Litecoin, Stellar, IOTA, NEO, etc.) as well as ALL other digital currencies such as CloudCoin etc. :: subject, of course, to our review and approval.
- These crypto and other digital currencies are not required to be listed on any existing cryptocurrency exchange.
- Multiple cryptocurrencies can be used as payment for one membership.
- A combination of USD and cryptocurrencies can also be used for payment of one membership.
- Additional information will be provided upon membership approval.